Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm So Excited!!


OMGosh! I am a guest designer for Kellybell Designs for the month of November. I have been shaking since Kelly sent me the email yesterday! As most of you know, I started digital scrapping almost a year ago and fell in love with it. My favorite thing to scrap lately is DISNEY! Well, that is what lead me to Kellybell Designs. If you are interested in Disney digital scrapbooking then you have GOT to check her out! Shoot, it doesn't even have to be Disney ... her kits will work with so many ideas and events you have going on in your life! Can you tell I'm excited! Keep your eyes posted to my blog for further goodies ... thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

This is such awesome news! Don't hyperventilate now! You are going to do great!!!

Linda said...

We're so excited to have you on Kelly's Creative Team. Your layouts are fabulous, it will be lots of fun!!