Thursday, December 20, 2012

Congratulations Travis!

My nephew, Travis, graduates from nursing school today! 

I made this card for him using my new Silhouette Cameo ... I am loving that wonderful machine more and more! I have had three Cricut machines ... the original Cricut, the Expression and about a year ago the Expression 2. I have always enjoyed using my Cricut and have certain cartridges I use ALL THE TIME, but when I saw the print & cut feature and thought how I could use true type fonts with the Cameo ... well I was sold. It didn't hurt that they were having an incredible sale. :)

The card style is from Lori Whitlock's store with Silhouette and I know I will be getting many things from her. I searched for a "heartbeat" and "stethoscope" and paid so little for them. I also used Tim Holtz Pocket Watches embossing folder by Sizzix. 

Anyway, congratulations again Travis ... we are so proud of you!!

I'll be posting some Christmas cards I have been working on tomorrow. All those cards are made using Papertrey Ink stamps, inks and papers ... just some more goodies I got and love. Thanks for dropping by ... see you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the heart beat design ?

Cheryl said...

I purchased it in the Silhouette store. :)