Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Latest Disney Album ...

I made a Disney album for a friend of mine a few months ago. This album is definitely different than any other Disney album I have made, but I really wanted to use my Prima Doll Stamp #1 by Julie Nitting!

The album inserts were made using Cricut Craft Room and my Cricut Expression 2 and my Silhouette Cameo.








I used some of the "Project Mouse" cards by Brittish DesignsSahlin Studio in the photo pockets for some of the sections. These are super cute!!!




 



Thanks for dropping by!

9 comments:

remus79 said...

You continue to outdo yourself! What an incredible Disney album!

HollyinPA said...

That is an awesome album!! What did you use for you base? I love it!!

Cheryl said...

I think the actual chipboard album was by Studio Calico. I used their page protectors in this album.

I did do paint splatter to the front and back of the album in the Disney colors.

Anonymous said...

Do you have an Etsy shop? I would buy this!!!

Cheryl said...

I am actually working on opening my Etsy shop ... still putting mini albums together. Subscribe to my blog to keep an eye on when it opens. Hoping before the new year!

Anonymous said...

How big is the album

Cheryl said...

Could not get the albums I used before. I just received the SN@P binder in the mail and it looks like it will work great! It is a 6x8 binder with black binding.

The Etsy shop won't be up until the new year though ... just cannot make it work with the commitments I have. I am going to start work on the cover for this album soon and will post how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me about the little things you have on the dividers? Did you buy them or make them? Are they chipboard? Thanks!

Cheryl said...

I made the dividers with chipboard and used my Cricut machine.