Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy, Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

My children are grown so I don't have any cute Halloween pictures ... sniff, sniff ... however, I thought I would post  a scary puppy picture ...I love this!                                                          






Okay, here is Daisy looking sweet as usual.









I wanted to post some work I did last weekend at Jane's crop. For this layout I used my Mickey Font, Mickey & Friends, and Locker Talk cartridges with Design Studio to make my title "Character Spot". I really like how it came out and, even though you cannot see it, I love how the flash on the camera "pops" on the page. It, of course, is only complimented by the beautiful ladies from this year's Scrapper's Dream Event at Walt Disney World. If you click on the Scrapper's Dream Event link it will take you to the Dream Events website. They are currently upgrading and changing their website so you will not be able to see any of their events for 2011 yet. We are keeping a close eye on it though!

This is the second page for this layout showing us with Goofy and Pluto! We were at Epcot. I had never been through The Character Spot before ... I will definitely be there again!

I also got half of my Pirate layout done. I had fun finding my Tim Holtz mojo to make the top piece look like leather. I used his distressed inks and just kept crumbling it up and putting more ink on. It really did take on the look of leather. I also distressed the letters, photo corners and Mickey's hat.



A close up will show you some fun I had using Photoshop Elements ... heehee ... I gave each of us a pirate hat, a tattoo, and sweet Jackie got an eye patch! This cast member at Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome and so funny!

Thanks for looking and have a fun and safe Halloween!




2 comments:

disneygirlwv7 said...

Way to go girl....couldn't of happened to a nicer person. So exciting!!! Love the Disney layouts and of course the scary halloween dog. I need to come over for some classes!!!

Robyn said...

You are so talented. Your models are pretty good as well!