Friday, January 22, 2010

CHA and Disneyland ... Can it get any better?

Well, I'm off tomorrow for my first time at CHA! I'm so excited about seeing all the new goodies coming out in the world of scrapbooking. I'm going with Jane from The Scrapbooking Factory and then meeting some other friends there. Jane and I will be posting pictures on our blogs so stay tuned!

We will also be spending a couple days at Disneyland and those that know me are not surprised. Curt & I are Disney lovers and travel to Disney World every year! I used to go to Disneyland when I was younger, but haven't been for over 40 years! I'll post some pictures from our days there too.

So stay tuned and our first post should be up by Sunday evening.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So jealous! Have a great time!

Robyn said...

I know it will be awesome! If you see something I just have to have, get it for me! :o)
I miss you already!