Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last Day at CHA


Although this was a full day at CHA it was very relaxing to just walk thru and see all the vendors. I found the Magnolia stamp booth and had to stop to take some pictures of Tilda they had up. As you know, Tilda is always on my blog ... color coordinated with the blog ... of course! Here are a few picures!



Isn't she just adorable!

Today Jane, Kay, Lori & I will be going to Disneyland and California Adventure parks. I'll try to post some of the fun pictures tonight ... if not when I get back home. :)

3 comments:

Wren said...

i love them! So glad you are having fun. i love you.

Robyn said...

Tilda loves you! I am glad you are having a good time!

remus79 said...

The Tilda stuff is so, so cute! So are you! Have fun at Disneyland. Can't wait to see the pictures!