Monday, January 25, 2010

Day One at CHA ...


I've got to tell you how absolutely amazing this is! Jane and I spent the whole day with her reps visiting different companies. Here are some of the goodies from Glitz Design.


Jane, Ginger (with Glitz Design) and Cheryl at CHA

The product lines Jane will be carrying are Distressed Couture.



The second line we loved is Kismet:



The third line is Maya:


This is just a small (very small) taste of what we saw today. It is almost 1:00AM right now so I'll sign off and will post more tomorrow ... promise!

2 comments:

remus79 said...

Wow! I know you already scrap like a professional scrapbooker, and now pictures of you at CHA make you Look like a professional scrapbooker! Have fun!

Robyn said...

I say if you got it flaunt it Cheryl! You will always be my rock star!