Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first "Show Off" for Britt-ish Designs

I have enjoyed using the digital designs of Britt-ish Designs at Scrap Matters. She has A LOT of Disney papers and elements. You can also check out her blog here. Anyway, she asks that you "show off" your layouts that use her product and post it. So.... here is my first "show off" layout using her wonderful products! Can't wait to get some more pirate pictures with my best mate's Robyn, Jackie & Wren this summer. Arrrgh!


As my friends all know, I can do tons of Disney layouts. Ha! Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Blow me down! This pirate was ready for Davey Jones'Locker after the ride on the rockin roller coaster. Next voyage me thinks I'll walk the plank instead! Arghhh

(as I type this I am contorting my mouth into a pirate scowl! Why, I have no idea. I'm a dork.)

Robyn said...

You like Disney? I had no idea.

remus79 said...

what cool pages! and you are much too good at pirate talk for me to feel comfortable...