Rules of Award Acceptance
- Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
- I have been married for almost 29 years and it doesn't even feel like it's been that long ... LOL
- I love being a member of Disney Vacation Club and enjoy my annual trips to Disney World.
- I enjoy spending the day in my scrap room ... just makes me smile! You can see why by looking at the March 19th post. :)
- I love my Nook!
- I am a night owl!
Now, the fun part is my recipients of this award:
- Jacque at Jacque's Joie de Vivre ... be prepared to have your breath taken away by the beauty of her cards!
- Patty at The Crafty Kitten ... some of the cutest cards and tutorial.
- Beatriz at Amazing Grace ... I've been following Bea's blog for some time now and love when she has a new post ... you will see what I mean when you see her layouts!
- Wanda at My Happy Place ... I just love this lady!!! You will enjoy looking at the cards and layouts on this stinkin' cute blog!!
- Nancy at Crafting Passions ... Just love her cards!
A big thanks again to What's Scrappin! for this blog award!
I received the following blog award from Tina at Creating with Gypsy. The first thing I did notice though was the picture Tina had on her blog ... I remembered her blog well cause the first time I saw it I thought "McDreamy scraps?!?!". You will just have to visit her blog to see what I mean ... heehee.
- I love crocheting but haven't done much. I seem to have a problem with measuring a correct size for afghans. My first one would have been perfect if you were 7' tall and narrow of body ... my second one is looking like I should be doing this for basketball players cause it is perfect if you are 8' tall and just about as narrow as the first one. :)
- I love to plan trips to Disney World. Okay, I know it's a "duh" moment, but like I said I have a really hard time writing about myself.
- Arlene at Butterfly Kisses ... some of the most beautiful cards I have seen!
- Emily at Create Serendipity ... I started following her blogs through "Link the Love" and fell in love with her mini albums ... gorgeous!
- Joy and Melanie at Everyday Cricut ... I never get tired of looking through this blog.
- Lea at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine ... Just some of the cutest cards I've seen.
- Tosh at Stamp Talk with Tosh ... fantastic cards all through her blog.
- Lori at Scrappin' My Stress Away ... she has some really cute layouts and some interesting techniques.
- Kylie at Rock is Dead! ... I just love her layouts and I know you will too.
- Michelle at me & my scraps ... just a little bit of everything and it's all so creative.
- Crystal at Little Creations ... you will see some wonderful layouts & tutorials here!!
- Scrap Bites ... cards, layouts, tutorials and more!
Thanks for dropping by ....