Monday, April 26, 2010

A Few Weekends Ago...

I had the most wonderful time scrapping with my sweet friend, Robyn, and a bunch of awesome ladies at The Scrapbooking Factory crop a few weekends ago. I got so many things done and took a great class from Jane. I wasn't able to post until now since I had to wait for these items, which were gifts, to get to Wren & Kinsley.

I made this layout in the class Jane taught and sent it to my sweet niece, Kinsley, to use for her bridal shower this past weekend.

I had never made one of these cards before but saw some on different blogs and thought I would give it a try. I liked how it turned out and hope Kinsley likes it for her bridal shower.

The last thing I finished was a Disney album for Sissy ... I think she can find some pictures for it!




 The album was made with the new Magic line from Queen & Co.

3 comments:

magicwanda said...

O-M-G Cheryl!
These are awesome my Friend...
1st one is absolutely GORGEOUS
2nd one I love the rolled paper
( might have to try that)
3rd one you know I love it if it is Disney.... But I really like the shape of the album...Great job!
Big Hugs Wanda ;-D

Robyn said...

Cute stuff! Please feel free to visit my blog & see Cheryl with Glimmer Mist all over her hand. Is can be messy but mighty pretty! I think I will have to post the adorable Disney album you made for lucky me!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! How much fun all of your work. Happy Monday!