Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Had a Wonderful Day!

What a fun day!! I went to see Jane's new booth over at the Craftique Mall on NW Military & Locke Hill Selma. If you are in the area you will love checking her booth out. I'm just upset that I didn't have my camera with me ... LOL ... I was just so excited about finally getting out and about after spending weeks sick. Next time I'm there I'll post a picture of her booth.

Do y'all ever feel like you have soooo many ideas running around in your head that you can't settle on just one? I'm starting my Christmas gifts (about a month earlier than I usually do) and trying to get down on paper what I'm making for each person ... then I drift off to my happy creative place and it goes on and on. Kind of like Doug, the dog, in the movie UP who gets distracted so easily ... SQUIRREL! You'll understand that if you saw the movie. Too funny!

Well, I'm off to figure things out and get those gifts started ... I'll post my gifts as I finish them ... well the ones I can since some read my blog and I'm not letting them get an early peek. :o)

No comments: