Tuesday, November 24, 2009

December Class Project

I have finally quit changing next month's project for Jane's December crop. I had so much fun designing all the little spaces on this explosion box. The Christmas tree in the middle is 3D and sits on a woven "rug" of paper, we also will do a mini book on one of the spaces, there is a recipe holder (with some delicious recipes included), and well you get the picture ... lots of fun. I totally scraplifted the paper bow you will be making, but can't remember where I got it to give the credit to ... sorry. I will be teaching the Explosion Box & Bow at the crop on December 4th. You can go over to Jane's blog to sign up if you are coming to the December crop. If it is not posted yet she should have it posted soon.






Thanks for looking and have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Have I told you lately how wonderful you are? I can't wait!

remus79 said...

You guys have fun...without me...really...don't even think of me.... ;)

Cheryl said...

Jackie, you need to schedule a visit here during one of our monthly crops. We would LOVE to scrap the weekend away with you. :)

Robyn said...

Do it! Do it Jackie!