Friday, April 18, 2014

New Templates from Michelle at Mad for the Mouse ...

I'm a planner, for everything! For dinners, for groceries, and especially for when we go to the most the Magical Place on Earth! So why should making a page about our Disney Memories be any different? Templates are just that, plans. It gives you a chance to at least have a vague idea of what it will look like in the end. So yes, almost every page I make starts with a template! And this week I have jumped on blocking craze band wagon with you! Come check out the fabulous things my team has created!!
 
You can find these templates at Mad for the Mouse Designs.
Hope you like it!!! Stop by and say Hi!!
 Don't let all those grey boxes fool you, there's Magic in these pages!!
Just look what my Ct made!


Now here is my two page layout using Mouse Magic, Halloween in the Kingdom 2, Fancy That: Ladies of the Disney Clips, Mouse Bucks: 31 varities ... all from Mad for the Mouse.




No comments: