- Use an even number of photos ... and let's line them up in some fashion.
- For each patterned paper use two solid papers, yes, you have to use at least one pattern paper.
- As my layout journaling shows ... what goes around comes around so use some circles on your layout.
- Since I'm so happy to be hosting my first speed scrap ... use an alpha that is fun and makes YOU happy!
- I am not the best at journaling, but I love when someone challenges me to do so ... yea, you've got it! I'm going to challenge you to journal and just tell a bit about what is happening in your layout ... at least two sentences.
- Let's scare up some word art for this creative layout you are doing ... two WordArt elements or two word strips -or- both ... eek!
- We're going to tie this speed scrap up in a pretty package so use some ribbon or string on your layout.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Just Finished My Speed Scrap ...
and that was a blast!!! I'll list my instructions and my layout for those who wonder just what a speed scrap is. These were the instructions ...