Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weekly Challenge at MouseScrappers

I wanted to complete this weekly challenge at MouseScrappers before I have my dental appt. I'll be going in to get a crown ... UGH! I am such a baby when it comes to dental work. I've had a number of surgeries and I can handle those better than dental work. My dentist is wonderful so I'm not worried about him getting this done right ... it's just me being such a baby.

Here is the layout:

We were to scrap Disney transportation and I never knew I took so many pictures of all the transportation there! I mean, really, you can walk, take a bus, drive your car, get on a boat, hop on a segway, or get on the monorail! At least this way I get to use those pictures.

The template I used was Scrap It #12 by Cari Creates Designs, "Are We There Yet" kit by Kellybell Designs, and Pixie Dust Vol. 1 by Kellybell Designs.

Thanks for dropping by!~

2 comments:

magicwanda said...

What a super cool layout Cheryl...
That's a lot of picture!
I can't wait I'm going to Disney in June...
Hugs Wanda

disneygirlwv7 said...

Only Cheryl would have transportation pictures!!!! Very cute layout. Oh yes, now you are a real princess with a "crown".