Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Crop Class at Jane's Monthly Crop!

For the month of October, I will be teaching a class at Jane's crop with a kit she has put together from My Mind's Eye. I will be making a "boo book" using the BoBunny acrylic album & My Mind's Eye "Boo To You" line. I also made an "interactive" layout and a card using this same kit and still have plenty left over for more! You can pick up this kit soon at The Scrapbooking Factory

The "Boo Book" acrylic album class:


This is put together with BoBunny Acrylic Album
My Mind's Eye - Boo To You
Black Glitter Letter Thickers
Individual made Transparencies
Orange &Black Staz-On
Orange, Black, & Lime acrylic paint
Orange & Black Tulle
Martha Stewart's Goo Border Punch
Dowel & Raffia

Some pictures of the individual pages.













These are extra things I made with this kit. I just added the lime (cucumber) glitter Thicker alphabet.
Interactive Layout: Just slide the spider on the bottom up and "Boo" appears next to the ghost.




These are pictures of the card I made.


No comments: